- Pilot Translational and Clinical Studies ProgramThe overall goal of the Pilot Translational and Clinical Studies Program (PTC) Studies Program is to accelerate clinical and translational research through prioritizing, soliciting, reviewing, funding, and supporting the most promising investigator-initiated pilot projects. The PTC program will provide seed funding for highly innovative clinical and translational research in priority areas, such as rural health outcomes, health equity, informatics, and team science.
- Collaborative Research Network (CORNET) AwardsThe Collaborative Research Network (CORNET) Awards provide seed money to stimulate innovative, interdisciplinary, team-based research which will give rise to future extramural funding. Envisioned by Dr. Steven R. Goodman, Vice Chancellor for Research at UTHSC, the CORNET Awards program has been the catalyst of multiple collaborative partnerships between researchers at UTHSC internally and across Tennessee, with various academic institutions regionally and globally, and with industry partners. To date, the CORNET Awards have provided more than $1.4 million in funding to new teams of researchers, giving rise to over $9.2 million in extramural funding.
Recently, the Delta Clinical and Translational Science Consortium selected two research teams as the 2018 Collaborative Research Network (CORNET) Awards in Health Disparities Research winners. Learn more about the Delta CORNET and the two winning teams.
To learn more about the CORNET Awards program, please visit the CORNET Awards webpage.
- AgenciesTo see a listing of some of the most popular funding agencies, please visit the Office of Sponsored Programs Agencies webpage.
- Funding Institutional (FI)Funding Institutional (FI), is a searchable database containing data on funding opportunities, funders, and awarded grants, drawn from a wide range of governmental and private sources. UTHSC faculty, students and staff can use FI to:
- Search for funding opportunities
- Find new sources of external grant income
- Identify potential collaborators and find investigators that are securing grants in their field of interest
- Survey funding trends
- Set up alerts to be notified automatically of new funding opportunities
- Investigators utilizing FI can expect to increase grant rate success, uncover new sources of funding, and maximize time and productivity
To learn more about Funding Institutional, please visit the Funding Institutional webpage.
- FundOPs ListservThe FundOPs Listserv distributes funding announcements and information to subscribers at UTHSC as they are made available to the Office of Research.
To subscirbe to the FundOPs Listserv, please visit UTHSC Listserv subcriber webpage and follow to subscribing instructions.