TN-CTSI is providing an open resource for any UTHSC researcher or research staff member to quickly access information on grants, study requirements, research policies and procedures, and a number of other topics needed to conduct research through UTHSC.
TN-CTSI Blackboard Course: How to Self-Enroll
- To self-enroll in the TN-CTSI Blackboard course, log into the UTHSC Blackboard website by clicking the “Blackboard” button below. When prompted, enter your UT NetID and password. If you are unsure of your NetID, you can get assistance from UTHSC IT.
- Once you have successfully logged into the Blackboard platform, you will need to browse to the TN-CTSI course and self-enroll. To do so, click “Courses” at the top of the Blackboard dashboard.
- In the Course Search box, type in “TN-CTSI” and click “Go.”
- Once you search results have populated on the Browse Course Catalog page, navigate to the course titled “CTSI2019”.
- Hover the cursor over the “CTSI2019” course and a down arrow will be displayed. Click the down arrow.
- Click “Enroll.” Once successfully enrolled, the course will now display on your dashboard and you will have access to the course.
If you have questions regarding the UTHSC Blackboard, please visit the UTHSC TLC website.Blackboard