Hourly Rates Changing
In order to maintain cost recovery, as of January 1st, 2022, the hourly consulting rates will be $77/hour for staff and $129/hour for faculty. Our rates are still very reasonable, in the bottom quartile of University Biostatistics and Statistics consulting units in the US.
Consultants from the Department of Preventive Medicine
In addition to the free resources available to all TN-CTSI members, the BERD Unit connects investigators with consulting services from the Department of Preventive Medicine- available on a fee basis for both UTHSC & Non-UTHSC clients. After an initial free consultation (provided through the BERD Clinic), investigators will be provided with an estimate outlining the project’s scope, timeline, and projected cost.
For UTHSC investigators, statistical analyses performed by a staff statistician is billed at a rate of $77/hour. Analyses conducted by a faculty member is at the rate of $129/hour. Funds have been set aside to cover the analysis for residents and some departments. External clients and non-Not-For-Profit clients are billed at a 50% higher rate.
Our PhD and MS level biostatisticians are highly trained in a range of statistical and analytic methods, including:
- Longitudinal data analysis
- ANOVA, regression, logistic regression
- Bayesian data analyses
- Sample size and power estimation
- Statistical genomics
- Survival analyses
- Principal component and factor analysis
- Path modeling
- Structural equation modeling
- Cluster analysis
- Complex survey data analysis
- Statistical simulations and graphics
- Profile analysis
- Gene expression data analysis
- Mixed effects models
- Generalized Estimating Equations (GEE)
- Propensity Score Matching (PSM)
- Evaluation of medical tests for classification and prediction
- Estimation of median lethal doses (LD50)/quantal dose-response curves
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.