The Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design (BERD) unit of the TN-CTSI provides easily-accessible consultation and data analysis to help investigators produce scientifically rigorous, reproducible, and publishable research. The unit combines experts in epidemiology, biostatistics, biomedical informatics, community engagement and molecular informatics. We aim to efficiently and effectively connect investigators to practical analytical & technical resources. We encourage offer a range of user-friendly educational opportunities for individuals of all skill levels. The BERD unit also promotes innovations in tools and methods that address barriers to clinical and translational research.
- Sign-up today for free one-on-one advice
- Available in-person and online
- Available as consultants and collaborators
- Investigator bios included
Read curated articles from our members on topics ranging from statistical methods to programming languages including Julia, R, SAS and more.
- First Annual Survey on Management Software used in Statistical Consulting
- Seminar Slides | Enhancing Statistical Methods in Grants and Papers | Dr. Saunak Sen
- Seminar Slides | The Perfect Doctor | Dr. Fridtjof Thomas
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.